Friday, June 19, 2009

PRAISE REPORT

I just wanted to send this little praise report out while I remembered. In our blog talking about praying in the Valdineivole you'll remember that we met a young man named Daniel who we prayed for and lead to the Lord at the City Gate of Montcatini Alto. You also remember that after 3 days he left and didn't want to give us his contact information.

This was our first person that we lead to the Lord in Italy, our first baby. We have prayed for people to be healed, to received the infilling of the Holy Spirit and other things but this was our first true baby. Anyhow we pray for him always that he will do well and that the Lord would continue to work in his life but since May 1st we didn't know where he was. Everyday I pass by a parking lot where his car was parked and I think where are you Daniel.

Today I said out loud to the Lord, where is Daniel, where is the baby we birthed, our first in this country, he is all alone without us, please have him call us. That was about 3:30 as I was on my way to pick up my grand daughter at school. About 4:30 Daniel called us, can you believe it. He sounded good, clear of mind and now we have a contact and will keep in touch with him and will for sure go and see him. He said that he is reading his Bible and the material I gave him when he has time.

Guido said see, ask for parking spots, financial blessings phone calls, etc. Father God delights to answer us. Ok parking spots versus souls, I try not to bother him with trivial stuff but after today I'm going start asking for a lot more regarding the lives of the people here because He is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment