Monday, December 15, 2008

O my aching body....

Wow this little update project has turned into quite a lot of work. I spent 2 full days floating, sanding, cleaning and painting the whole entire kitchen by myself while Guido worked and Chloe was in school. I'm not as young as I used to be but I can still do an awesome job with a paintbrush. We still have to install a cabinet beside the frig and are waiting on a few face plates and a cabinet door, but basically we are finished with the kitchen. Guido did such an awesome job, much of it very frustrating and laborious but we have so much more space and function ability. I hope Guido's mom and sister like it. The fotos say it all. Well I'm off to bed as it is 2:00 am and we leave for California in a few days. I will add more fotos of the apartment next time. Now all we have left to do is Jami & Chloe's room and were done with the whole place, just in time to start our prayer walks in the New Year. Oh and by the way I just felt like the Lord said "It's Time in 2009". Amen and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment